HEALTHY RECIPES WITH SAKE
EGGS AND SAKE
(Good against your cold)
Ingredients: one egg, some sugar, 180ml of sake.
1. Pour the sake into a fry pan and heat it over a low flame.
2. Pour over an egg and wait until it is soft-boiled.
3. tamagozake is ready to drink from your mug (while still hot). Some people add honey or sugar to it.
SAKE WITH BLACK SESAME SEEDS
(Good for female skin, it also prevents white hair and baldness)
Ingredients: 15g of black sesame seeds, 100 ml of sake, 5g of crystal sugar.
1. Heat strongly the black sesame on a fry pan.
2. Put the toasted seeds in a bowl and grind them.
3. Put the grinded seeds in a cup and add the sugar.
4. Pour the hot sake into the cup and drink it. People who don`t like alcohol can boil the sake over a low flame for five minutes and get rid of it.
SAKE WITH WALNUTS
(effective against aging skin, impotence, poor circulation, enlargement of the prostate, senility)
Ingredients: a walnut, 5g of crystal sugar, 100ml of sake.
1. Grind the walnut in the bowl.
2. Put the grinded walnut into a cup and add the sugar.
3. Pour the hot sake. (Boiled sake for nondrinkers)
4. Drink after mixing carefully. We suggest to drink this cocktail just before going to bed to make it more effective.
SAKE WITH BLACK SOYBEANS
(effective against swelling, lumbago, buzzing ears, rheumatism)
Ingredients: 150g of black soybeans, 600ml of sake
1. Wash the beans quickly in fresh water and dry them with a dish towel. Put them on a hot fry pan and heat them over a high flame for 5-10min.
2. Put them into a jar (that you can close and seal) filled with sake and let them sit overnight.
3. The day after separate the sake from the soybeans by filtering it with a gauze. Keep the sake thus made in a fresh place.
SAKE WITH GARLIC
(effective against loss of vigour, high blood pressure, sciatica, rheumatism)
Ingredients: 150g of garlic, 100g of rock sugar, 900ml of sake
1. Steam the garlic, carefully washed and divided into fragments (but don`t peel them), for about 10 min.
2. Let the garlic cool, dry it carefully with a dish towel and then peel it.
3. Put the garlic, the rock sugar and the sake into a jar and seal it. Keep it in a fresh place. It will be ready to drink in about a month. Let`s drink a small cup per day.
SAKE WITH PINE LEAVES
(effective against strokes, dementia, myocardial infarction, arteriosclerosis)
(a regional specialty made with sake lees)
(2) Grate the Japanese raddish and the carrots.
(3) Fry the beans over light heat in a thick frypan.
(4) Cut the fried tofu vertically into small slices after putting it into hot water.
(5) Tear the sake lees into small pieces
(6) Put the grated salmon heads into a big pot with the water and make it boil. Add the fried beans and turn the fire to light heat. Boil the beans till they get softer, adding some water if necessary. (3 or 4 hours)
(7) Add the Japanese raddish and the carrots and let everything boil for another one and a half hour.
(8) Finally pour the sake lees and stir till the pot`s content melts together evenly.
(9) Adjust the taste with salt and soy sauce.